Monday, January 9, 2012

FACEBOOK VIOLATIONS !

CANCEL YOUR “ FRIEND ” status with me on Facebook IMMEDIATELY ! Once again I am being treated to a suspension ! This time though I have only added “Friend requests ” recently , it appears that there is a rogue element out there intent on causing me a problem !

AS OF NOW I AM UNAVAILABLE ON FACEBOOK and anyone that contacts me will show up on my email and thus I will be complaining to face book about each and every email that I receive !

FACT IS I DO NOT WISH TO USE FACEBOOK EVER AGAIN ! That I am being treated this way when I am being canvassed by others is beyond acceptable !

As regards my primary goal of helping others , I think I will have to stop !

Anyone of my personal friends who wish to make contact they should email on skippi@ausi.com !

Any that are listed on face book as “ friends ” should register on Twitter.com/Skippydetour !

I HAVE NO INTENTION OF COMING BACK TO RECEIVE FURTHER AGGRAVATION IN THIS USELESS AND POINTLESS EXERCISE known as facebook !
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment